Since 2012, we've invested heavily in people: our clients, the public they serve, and the Index experts ready to empower both groups.
It's a unique approach that fosters excellence in customer experience, 50% year-over-year company growth, and real results for our clients in federal health: the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and the Administration for Children & Families (ACF).
With ever-expanding expertise in established and emerging technologies and a commitment to meaningful professional relationships, our people come to every engagement with a drive to build and implement the best solution flawlessly.
Index Analytics is committed to quality in each and every aspect of the projects we work on. Our CEO, Raghu Akkapeddi, personally pledges Index to consistently carry out the following tenets:
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers by understanding their needs and providing solutions to exceed their expectations
- Establish effective processes and systems designed to meet all safety, quality, cost, and delivery objectives of the business
- Promote a culture of continual improvement in our business practices, led by top management
- Maintain a skilled, knowledgeable, and accountable workforce through individual competency development, effective communications, employee engagement, and empowerment
Index Analytics is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of its facilities and processes. To ensure the environmental integrity of its operations, Index Analytics:
- Complies with all legal environmental requirements at local, state, and federal levels
- Considers the environmental impacts of all business strategies and initiatives
- Seeks to prevent pollution, reduce waste, and use fewer resources in all aspects of business
- Pursues opportunities to improve environmental responsibility among customers, vendors, and employees
- Encourages employees to be environmentally conscious through education, training, and motivation
See our 2022 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report for more information on our commitment to emissions reduction.
Index Analytics strictly adheres to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard requirements for information security. Index prioritizes information security to ensure the protection of all aspects of business, from planning, designing, testing, and deploying to operations and maintenance. Index also facilitates an environment of integrity and confidentiality for all clients. To achieve these high standards, Index:
- Adheres to all information security compliance requirements and processes per ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Ensures a high standard of information security competency for all security-related activities
- Facilitates a culture of information security among personnel through training and awareness campaigns
- Continually updates internal information security rules and regulations as new and vital information becomes available
The Latest from Index
For the second consecutive year, Index was recognized by Forbes as one of the top start-up companies in the nation. Forbes’ evaluation of 2,500 companies was based on 3 selection criteria - employer reputation, followed by employee satisfaction and growth.